Welcome to The Brutal Blogging Guide intro article!
Yep, it’s Brutal Blogging Guide! Brutal means to be cruel , and hopefully it’ll prove to be what it’s being called. BBG (Brutal Blogging Guide) is especially started for dear non-techies and for those who’re actually unaware about the way blogging works and from the manner one could survive in this flourishing, noisy, cruel, and ruthless place called…
This is a series of articles or posts will be regularly published at this blog. I myself Mairaj Pirzada, as the co-founder and co-author of this blog publicly announcing this series right TODAY. We’re very glad to have an audience like you, as always we try to present high quality and helpful articles to our dear readers. And never want to flop even a single article to be helpful.
Already countless guides are there! Is it ‘just another’?
the fact about the existence of guides, books, ebooks and articles brought out on the web to instruct very new folks to blogging. Let me tell you a true here: There are a lot of guides and bloggers who have written a lot to instruct newbies to blogging, but actually almost over 80% of those articles are just ineffective, and it means it’s EASY for novices to get confused!
There are those guides around this web that really are worth staying in the blogosphere for it’s needy! We don’t pretend to be best or to beat other guides in any way, we just are trying to guide the way one should be in today’s environment of the blogosphere.
Wait, what environment am I talking about?
I’m talking about the cruelty of blogosphere. I just want to say that the number of people who lie for their profits goes over the number of people who don’t! So just because of people who lie and are egoistic, most bloggers are failed at first place.
[pullquote]MOST OF THE BLOGGERS FAIL, BECAUSE THEY’RE ADVISED TO DO THINGS THAT SHOULDN’T BE…[/pullquote]
Then why mine now?
There are several blogging guides for beginners’ including those that are written by great writers and probloggers. However, there are many reasons why most of those guides for blogging aren’t “well” for you.
- Much of the guides on the web for blogging are incomplete
- Some doesn’t provide in-depth information and aren’t written keeping non-techies in mind
- Some have proved to be efficient but lack various things, aspects to be covered
- Few are really efficient and have proved to called ‘guide’, but they’re paid guides. For example Darren Rowse founder of Problogger.net together with the co-authorship of Chris Garrett wrote a book called “ProBlogger: Secretsf for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income” for blogging beginners’ and it’s REALLY effective in helping you build a better blog. Nevertheless, it’s not for free and costs about $14.74… so that’s now a problem faced by a good number of new bloggers. Most can’t afford to buy this very definitive book or any other thing that matters. Some have the capacity to invest. But the number of people who can’t afford when compared to the number of people who can, easily wins.
- Surveying several blogging guides preceding days, I came to know one thing that many of the guides aren’t up to date. They contain very old information that had been effective years back! But don’t worry BBG will be an exception here!
What will you discover here?
It’s been very long time that my planning has been done about this guide. BBG haven’t planned to reveal any way or a secret to become quick-rich, I’ve spent a great time in thinking what should be covered.
Each and every piece of content for BBG is to be written keeping the ability of readers to understand in mind and all this would be done with a easy-to-understand manner and arrangement of aspects. It was hard for me to come up with something new yet better for BBG, but that’s not hard at all. We’ve selected and still the selection of topic process is running, though we aren’t listing each topic that will come and cover here but we assure you that ‘you will lose even a single aspect of blogging better’!
BBG will not only show you how to start a blog, but…
It will show you how;
- to start a blog
- to set your blog up to start with the main part
- to write first blog post for your blog
- how content creation works!
- furthermore, you should wait and see what it brings out to YOU… because, it’s an endless list I think.
Most LIE and we listen to them!
People lie a lot online, we listen to them and they’re rewarded few bucks for cheating us. This seems weird, but a true. Muchly bloggers lie constantly to me so far, advising what hadn’t been effective but a time-killer. Few are very honest who say things that work and advise not wisely but honestly. But, guys like those are very rare to be found here in noisy place! And just because of a lot of liars and tricky guys we’re stray in the blogosphere and striving badly so far, to find an answer that…
… how to build a popular blog?
And you know what? Nothing is hard, nor easy! But, it seems hard just because most of the bloggers can’t find the RIGHT path.
So, I thought it would a good idea to present my thoughts, ways, manner to survive in blogging to my readers but that’s not the least. Even if you’re not a regular reader of GP, you’ll be served very well and in the same way as other sweet readers . Okay, now stay tuned for upcoming articles here.
Keep yourself updated!
Don’t want to miss each article from Brutal Blogging Guide? To do so, there are three things as of now you could do to know whenever a new post comes live.[pullquote]Less is more, so do at least one thing from the list! Like, follow or join list whichever you prefer. We provided three options/ways just to make it better for you.[/pullquote]
Firstly Like us on Facebook, secondly follow me on Twitter or just simply join our mailing list lastly, which not only delivers hot and valuable stuff but also it does notify subscribers for each new post.